Osteoporose is a chronic bone degenerative disease. In this the bone density of the body decreases. Weaker bones increase the chances of getting a fracture. Moreover, in osteoporosis body makes less bone in comparison to the requirement of the body. Both males, as well as females, can have osteoporose. Women are more prone to have osteoporosis after menopause. After menopause, the estrogen, which is responsible for protecting bones against osteoporosis decreases and as a result, the chances of osteoporosis increases. Poor diet and smoking are other factors which increase the chances of osteoporosis.
Some of the common symptoms are:
- Pain in bones
- Loss in height
- Neck or Back pain
- a bone fracture even at a fall where a fracture is not expected.
Key facts about tratamento osteoporose
- It affects the bone density of the body. It reduces bone strength.
- Risk of having osteoporosis increases after the age of 35.
- It does not have any clear visible outward symptoms, however, bone pain and stooping spine are some of its major symptoms.
- In order to diagnose osteoporosis, a special X-ray called DEXA is done.
- osteoporose tartar includes regular exercising, having calcium and vitamin D supplements and medication to prevent bone loss.
The aim of osteoporose tartar:
Osteoporosis does not have any cure. The treatment is done inorder to prevent further bone loss and increasing bone and muscle strength. Another major focus is to increase the bone mass and bone density in the body. excessive pain in bones is one of the major symptoms of acute osteoporosis. The treatment aims at reducing this pain. The main aim of the treatment is to help patients in living a normal life and carrying out their daily activities.
Osteoporosis can be prevented by making a certain alteration in the lifestyle like having balanced diet rich in calcium, regular exercising, no or controlled smoking etc.